A luxury vacation home fully equipped for a five star experience.
Always on call
Arnfield & Mary Cudal
Emergency – 911
Non-emergency police – (561)822-1900
MD Now – (561)804-4327, 2606 S Dixie Hwy, Open 8-8
The key will be in a lockbox on the front door when you arrive. Code will be texted to you before your arrival.
There are 3 A/C thermostats. Press up/down to select temperature. For best results set all 3 to the same temp.
- 1st thermostat: east hall – cools the front of the house & two east bedrooms.
- 2nd thermostat: behind master bedroom door – cools the master bedroom & living room.
- 3rd thermostat: behind closet in back room -cools upstairs & kitchen. (push up/down arrows firmly)
clean sheets and towels
Clean sheets and towels are always available upon request.
Daily housekeeping is available upon request. We can pre-arrange a set time or I can simply be “on-call”. Usually takes one to two+ hours.
- Master headboard ambient lighting: Switch under headboard will turn ambient lights on/off.
- Outdoor lighting: on at dusk & off at 1 AM.
- Cupola feature: use push button to turn on/off cupola light – far right of four switches by laundry room door.
- Living room – use pull chain
- Master bedroom- use white remote for off/low/med
- Bedrooms-use push pad on wall for low/med/high/off
Turn pool fountains off & on at pool equipment dial marked “FOUNTAIN” turn to match red arrows.
Use the AT&T remote. Press input repeatedly until you reach Chromecast.
Find Chromecasting symbol on your mobile device, select location (master bedroom, living room, loft) and activate Chromecast.
To return to TV press input for TV. (Loft: Chromecast only, no Cable.)
Living room remote controls
TV: Use black ATT remote for screen/cable & BOSE for sound.
DVD/CD: Use ATT & press INPUT to select; press CD-DVD on BOSE remote
AUX w/ BOSE: Use COMSOON Bluetooth; press AUX on BOSE remote.
Chromecast: see full instructions
Use the fire-lighter to start the grill. Fire-lighter is located in the middle kitchen drawer, left of stove. Extra propane tank by gate.
French door locks
Make your selection. Touch “start”.
Pool heated to 85 (summer) 88 (winter)
Turn pool light on with switch in electrical box across from pool pump.